Saturday, September 13, 2014

Lake Tahoe

There was a classic car show going on, some really cool cars. Enjoying the nice weather here is Tahoe, especially since the OC is suffering in a heat wave. It is my day off, so I have walked around, did a little shopping, got a pedicure, and am off to see a movie tonight.





 
 
Went to church today. I was going to walk or try to take the bus, but the walk was 2.5 miles and the bus wasn't a direct route, so I arranged to take a taxi instead. When I went down to catch the taxi, there was another lady there who was told about me when she was arranging a taxi to take her to the same ward. I worked out perfectly that we just shared the taxi and then I had someone to sit with a church. Afterwards, we all went to take the Dixie Queen II around Lake Tahoe.
 
 


 


 
 
Off to Lassen Volcanic National Park early tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics of Lake Tahoe! What a great time of year to be there. Sounds like you had a very nice Sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tesla would love to get a classic car -- anything from about the 60s or earlier. Looks like a great part of your trip! -VF

    ReplyDelete