Thursday, September 18, 2014

Oregon - Treehouses

Our first stop in Oregon was an unusual place to stay, the Out-n-About Tree Houses. The accommodations are literally in tree houses. Unfortunately, there wasn't enough tree houses for me, so I am in the lodge, but that's okay, most of the tree houses don't have bathroom, which means you would have to walk along the high walkways and down to get to a bathroom. My room had a bathroom and I get up about 2-3 times a night. The other tree houses were really cool. One in particular, I told David he needs to take his family here for vacation, is the Majestree Treehouse. It has two full or queen beds in the loft and a queen bed on the main floor. It also had a toilet. Best of all, it was about 40+ feet above the ground and you had to get to it with suspension bridges.



 
Majestree - Best Treehouse there!

Also located there are some really fun activities. We did ziplining and the Tarzan Swing. The pictures and hopefully video will explain it all. 


Zip lining
 


 
Tarzan Swing
 
(Parental warning: OMGs are used frequently, Let's think of it as me praying out loud)
 
 
 
 









1 comment: